So here we are. This is our new site. We're pretty excited. We hope you like it.
In a little over six weeks, we've turned around a ground-up rethink of who we are, what we do, and how we can do it better. I think we're doing pretty well.
Our old tagline was "a human approach to web development" -- which has always been what we try to do, but I'm a big believer in using less words.
So we've kept it simple. We make websites - that work.
- We're plain speaking
- We get results
- Our CMS is a doddle to use
- Our clients are getting real results from their websites
The future's looking bright.
I have to say a big word of thanks to:
- Our awesome team, who've cranked this shiny new website out at a million miles an hour.
- BRB Creative as always for their top notch work.
- Clients who've been patient with me over the last couple of weeks as I've pushed this project through.
By the time this goes online, we'll be at our relaunch party at Watermark Bar. Photos are to come.
Oh, as is a follow-up blog post with some big announcements :)